Thursday, December 01, 2005

New York City is a great place to visit. I had a really nice vacation while I stayed in New Jersey with Gretchen, her brother and his wife. We went into the city a couple of days and I wanted to share some pictures. Here I am with the most liberated woman I know.........the statue of Liberty! Yeah I am a total dork! I absolutely love this picture. It will be one that I frame. I had so much fun with Gretchen and her family. I am so grateful that she wanted me to go on vacation with her. This picture does have the statue of liberty in it that is not a light house I promise!
Here we are at Toys R Us with the candy cane man from the game Candy land. The toy store was huge as are most stores in New York City.

I will post again soon........sorry for the delay. If you would like to send a new digital camera to me to advance my blogging abilities than go ahead and e-mail me. I'll be glad to give you my address where you can send the new camera. Canon is preferred.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, T.
I forgot that you don't have a digital camera.
(It's too bad you don't know someone with an in at Office Depot.)
So how come your blog doesn't read:
"I had a really nice vacation...with Gretchen, her brother and his wife, and my good friend and personal hero Kevin"?

11:56 AM  
Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

I thought that was kevin in between us in that last picture. You know how he likes pink leiderhosen (sp?).

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I don't think so. I saw him once on The Today Show.

1:27 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

I'm sorry Kenvin. I was just waiting for pictures of you to post so I can explain who you are! I will give credit where credit is due!

6:28 PM  
Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Tanya, I had such a great time with you and I'm so happy that you came with me on the trip. So many great memories, so much great food.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want some more Christmas tree cakes?

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any body got any corn and some junk?

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lover you Gretch! I owe you huge:)

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I would like some more Christmas tree cakes. I don't understand the corn lover thing, though.
Hey, has anyone ever seen one of my movies?

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl loves corn...........pop corn! Member when he called it "corn"?!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love me some corn

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only talk to girls

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I member having corn in my poop that one time.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And twin what happens the morning after St. Patricks Day??

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green poop! Lumph it!!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sisti...the update is perfect. Great pictures...great times. I miss you already...Love you more than you know. Big Sisti

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home