Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Some VIPs in my life

Here is one of my bestest buddies Amanda White. She is pretty much one of the family and she is the reason I have all these fun pictures to add to my blog. Thanks Haag. Below she is sitting in a gorgeous tree that was across the street from my sisters house in Grand Rapids.
Below is part of the Wells gene pool. If you can't tell we are related.
These are my siblings Travis and Tina (aka Sisner and Twin). I am so lucky to have such a great and special relationship with my siblings. We always have a riot when we are together. Our smile muscles and laughing muscles always hurt after we've been around each other.

Here we are again laughing about something or at someone! I love these guys!



3 Comments:

Blogger NPE said...

Is the Well's gene pool that tree or the person under the tree?

Family tree?

1:08 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

The Wells gene pool is Travis, Tina, and Tanya! Although the tree and the person under the tree both have good genes. Thank you for the verification Nathan!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes i Agree....Preperation H does feel better....On the WHOLE!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home