Saturday, November 05, 2005

love my sibles


Here are some pictures from Halloween weekend. To the left is my brother dressed as Nepoleon Dynomite and my nephew dressed in some creepy sketched out black death wanna scare people sort of costume. The picture above is my bro and his new girl Susie. The make a pretty dang cute couple I would say. Good pickin' twin she's a total sweetie (sweezie).
Above is the fun siblings that I adore and love spending time with. They are so dang cute. I just wanna hug them all the time when I see them.
Here is a picture of Tina and I snuggling. I am actually sleeping. Guess I wont be getting any chocolate!

Here sisner and I are at Susies enjoying a brain rotting movie called VanWilder. It's a funny film for those who enjoy inappropriate brain rotting movies. Where do I sign up??

9 Comments:

Blogger tanyawells said...

"Tina come and eat your dinner."

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sisti...you posted that...I look like hell...WOW:)

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have the best sibles in the world...we sure do have a frickin' blast together. I miss them every time. Suzie-Q rocks:)

5:33 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

Of course we have fun. Yeah Susie is nice. I need a good nickname for her that is original yet not offensive. No one likes me to call her sweezie but I like it because it is like sweetie and everyone else thinks it stands for sleezie which is so not her and was not my intention. HHHMMM....must ponder a good nickname.

8:00 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

But big sisner it's not my fault you decided to look like a whor for halloween!!!!(LMAO)

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHORE:)...no, the couch pictures are terrible:0

7:50 AM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

OHHH. So that is what you were talking about. Sorry for the offensive comment. Hope you still love your baby!

12:58 PM  
Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

I lumph your family, but I'm sad to that I haven't met sisner yet. I bet she rocks, too though.

8:59 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

My family is truly the bestest, I am so very fortunate. Yes my sister is pretty much my favorite sister and some junk. You will meet her someday soon I'm sure. She rocks like the carnival cruise line........rock the boat, rock the boat!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home