Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My sister is so dang beautiful! I love the pink Tina, I am so proud of you for wearing that color. Tina looks really excited about whatever she has in her hands here in this picture. That smile is priceless and it explains without words how excited she is to be a bride.On Saturday we rented a pontoon boat on the east bay of Traverse City and hung out in the sun on the water. After that we cooked out and went into town to a couple of bars to celebrate. Here we are at the U & I. It's a little bar that Tina frequents after her softball games (once a week). We met up with all the Traverse City girls here. Tina it's a good thing you love presents because you have been recieving a ton of them (I'm so envious I just closed my eyes for this picture while she opened this gift). Everybody in the club look the bride to be is in the house! Here is Tina surrounded by all of her friends during a summer marriage celebration dance at Streeters.
Below is Amanda, Melanie, and I. Melanie and I put the baccelorette party together for Tina. Awww you girls are naughty but cute. Amanda and Tina are ripping it up. All in all the baccelorette party was a huge success and I am so honored that Tina choose me to be her maid of honor in her wedding.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chinna,

Your blog spot is awesome--thank you for it so I can see the fun I missed.

xx00xx00xx00

11:04 AM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

I thought that you would appreciate it. My buddy Nate gave me the idea so when I move I can keep my family informed of my life!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home