Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My future plans



As most of the people in my life know I am planning to move out of state soon (within a few months). I am moving to Hawaii to get my master's degree and to experience a new place.
Pictured here is one of the many beautiful beaches on Oahu. Above is a picture of the north shore.

Here is a picture of the college I want to go to. WOW talk about a huge campus (that's pretty much the whole island right there)! I don't think this picture really shares with the adience what the campus really looks like. Below is a couple of pictures of the hospital I am excited to work at. The place that I was actually just offered a job at is a behavior health hospital. My job there would be similar to what I am doing at Pine Rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger NPE said...

Tanya

keep blogging! I am happy for your family of newly married sibling and brother in law.

I hope that pics end up on the bloggy bloggerton!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to visit you in Hawaii every time.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home