Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I know this move will be a very big change in my life. I will miss my family and friends dearly but I will gain an abundant amount of knowledge while I am there. I am thankful that I have family and friends who encourage me to do what I feel is right for me even though they don't really like it that I am moving. Thank you for your support peps. Feel free to buy plane tickets either for me to visit Michigan or for you to come to Hawaii (when I finally move there). I am not picky about dates or times;) If you have ever visited Hawaii I'm sure we could both agree that you dream about it for days and months after returning home. Thank you Haag for putting me up when I came to see you and for introducing me to such a amazing place. The memories are priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home