Monday, July 10, 2006

The Nanny!




Many of you know I was a nanny for a little over 5 years before I started working at the "Rizz." Apparently the Cowen kids weren't "crazy" enough for me so I set out to get a job in the psych field. Now I love my job at the "Rizz" but I really miss being with Liam, Quinlan, and Ella everyday. I guess working where I work you really learn and cherish just how special little people are in our lives. So I had a chance to hang out with the kids for a weekend while their Ma and Pa went to Maryland. We of course had a fabulous time hanging out. We went to the park with my friend Amanda P. and her nephew, went to a surprise birthday party for my cousin Brenda and my sisner and bro were there, and to see the 3-D deep sea adventure at the IMAX. I am so lucky that my relationship with the Cowen kids is so special and that we continue to be extremely close even though I had to get a real job:(

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina Dohm said...

Those are great pics, sisner. Hopefully Thursday I will get a chance to send you some pics. I'm bad with that...you know, SCHOOL:( I love you so much. By the way, I got a 94% on my presentation:)

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And ONE Tanya"

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope my mom has a baby boy, I can't wanna lose my crown!

11:33 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

Good job sisner. Way to be on the Deans list! I'm so proud of you.

10:50 AM  
Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Can't believe how big they are. (never even seen em in real life though)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home