Friday, March 31, 2006

Music to my ears




Wednesday night I listened to some amazing live music with my friend Gretchen, her cousin Jill and both of their kids. (Both of which are expecting or knocked up if you will, congrats to both of those girls, me like babies). We heard Mat Kearney and The Fray play at the Intersection. It was a fabulous concert. I was impressed by how good it sounded because I have been to a few concerts in my day that have too much bumpin bass thumpin. Mat Kearney plays the guitar very uniquely not to mention he's HOT! The Fray.............oh The Fray and the fabulous piano skills. REAL GOOD BAND, nnt nnt nnt!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sad I did not get to go. that will teach me to wait until the last minute. so glad you had fun!

HOw old is the kid in the hard rock t-shirt...12?

10:05 AM  
Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Hard rock t-shirt kid had asperger's. Mat Kearney...fabulouso. Glad you had fun, Tito. I hate it when loud girls get the bartenders phone number and keep announcing it in our ears.

12:18 PM  
Blogger karl said...

I love Mat Kearney but I love Brett Favre more

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the babies were not too disturbed by the volume!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home