Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pura Vida








I am so grateful to have the opportunity to meet all these cool people and see how they live. Tara and I had a blast. We were basically together for two whole weeks (except when we went to the bathroom and when I didn't shut the bathroom door on the sink porch!) and we never got sick of each other, unless Tara lies. Our foster parents who were actually Vanessa and her hot boyfriend Flabion (nnt, nnt, nnt) took really good care of us as well as Ali (I better be polite and include Piki Pablo in this shout out). I can honestly say they treated me and my buddy like queens. Man am I lucky!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you pick the big lip picture?

2:58 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

So I could imagine him saying Pura Vida so much. "No worries babies."

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home