Thursday, January 19, 2006

I accidently turned 26.

Most of you know that January 14th was my 26th birthday. I did not want to turn 26. I have found over the last 5 days that being 26 brings a plethora of thoughts and contemplation of many aspects of my life. My friend Nate agree's with me that turning 26 is a difficult time. I did however celebrate with my friends and of course my family, which is always extremely fun! On Thursday we went to see the band Steppin in it play at Billies (a tavern if you will) in East town. Travis, Susie, Haagi Dreadle, Tara Megadanzparty, Jeff Velourman, randoms and I ripped it up.
Then Friday my Mom, brother, nephew, Haag, Tara, and I went to Fridays to celebrate my 26th and my nephew Rickys 10th birthday. We once again we had a riot and enjoyed yummy food, fun presents, and the obnoxiousness that is created when we gather.

The rest of the weekend was spent in Traverse City at my sister and brothers house. We had a little gathering and then hit up Streeters to dance. Sunday was filled lots of laying around, eating, replenishing the fluids, and I almost forgot, MOVIES!! It was very fun and I appreciate what everyone did to ensure fun was had by all!! A special thanks goes to my Mom for the poem (I will post that at a later date), robe, and other pink items (I heart pink). Thank you big sisner for the ever so amazing weekend. Twin and Sweezie, I love the re-gift.......fits perfect. Tara and Amanda for taking good care of me! Gretchen and Obewan for remembering I'm a Jedi. And thanks to my nephew for being the most smartable and handsomest 10 year old I know:)

6 Comments:

Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Yeah!!! Happy Birnthday! I love birthdays. I love to celebrate them for-EVAH!

7:05 PM  
Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

PS, I love when you have new posts.

7:10 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

Me too! I love it when people send me pictures to post because I ain't got no digi camiera!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca said 'you forgot to mention the cowboy you met in TC'. She loves your blog, but not as much as I love you. We had a ball. You are the best. By the way...new cowboy on the way:) Love you

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you ain't misbehaving you can continue to play and party.Happy HAPPY!!!!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home