Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Hero



This is my old coworker Kevin. (He is the one that met Gretchen and I in New Jersey.) He left Grand Rapids to attend Boston College. He is funny fellow, sneaky too. He always has something tricky up his sleeve. When we were in New York stores he would just randomly knock a product off the shelf so I would try to grab it before it hit the floor.

I love this picture so much. We here at Pine Rest and I do speak for all of us who matter, really miss our buddy/hero Kevin.

Kevin this is for you. This is your day to shine. Thanks for being the smartest person I know and yet being so understanding of my cognitive deficits. Have a great day and a safe trip home. If your lucky Nate, Gretch, and I will re-birth you when you get home.

4 Comments:

Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

So our little Kevin HATES to be touched. I can't wait till we hug him so tight when he comes home for Christmas.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sisti...you?...cognitive deficits? I love you and miss you muches.

6:45 AM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

Well some have called me an airhead so I guess I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but hey thats why I love myself.

11:38 AM  
Blogger NPE said...

Aaaaahhhhh...little buddy Kevin....come home now.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home