Sunday, January 01, 2006

Moving




As some of you know I am moving into a new place tommorow. I am very grateful that my friends Becky and Chris put up with me for the last few months.

I will have three new roomates and a new place to adjust to over the next little while. Although I was not planning to move just a few streets north, it is best for me to stay in West Michigan for a little while. I have thrived at my job and it will help me in the long run to stay at Pine Rest for more experience in the mental health field.

Now as most of you know also, I dislike moving even though I have some very funny memories from each time I've moved that make me giggle out loud. I am very fortunate however, that I have some wonderful friends and family that are helping me move garbage bags full of clothes, shoes, and purses to my new address.

So here is to new experiences and memories even if I am moving a few roads north!!! Thanks to all the fans of Alls Wells that Ends Wells and friends (pictured above) who are helping me move.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow those friends are dorky looking

1:26 AM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

Oh the friends in the pictures well...some are old and some are new and some are way bitchin 80s! No judgement passed here.

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know your new place will be great! I am very excited for you!!

1:39 AM  
Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

that's me in the bottom picture!

8:21 AM  
Blogger The Rogue Jew said...

Its been a pleasure having ya Tizz. It was never a problem. Know that you always have a friend in Becky and I and that you always have a home if dark times ever come again.

8:57 AM  
Blogger NPE said...

I am at work...otherwise Lydia and the children and I were coming to see you at Pagerton's pad!

1:11 PM  
Blogger tanyawells said...

Thanks Dads (Chris). I am forever in your debt. I will give you my first born to repay you for all the help!!!! I HEART MY DADS AND MOMS:)

12:48 AM  
Blogger Nate Raih said...

Whose going to enforcing your curfew at the new place?

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember at your old house when we used to post blogs?

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh. Are you done moving yet?

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I always the last to know these things??????

Will there be an apartment warming party?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home